Wisconsin Hispanic Scholarship Foundation, Inc. / Mexican Fiesta Internship program
Are you looking for a flexible Internship program that will work around your school schedule?
Come be a part of our Wisconsin Scholarship Foundation/Mexican Fiesta team!
Students must be enrolled in school to qualify as an intern and willing to work a minimum of three days – 12 hours during a week at Mexican Fiesta office.
Primary Location: 2997 S. 20th St. Milwaukee, WI
Qualified candidates must provide support and perform duties, with limited supervision on office work, organization, internet updates (website & social media). Other responsibilities include: Execute technical troubleshooting and basic tasks in support of hardware, software, and Business Applications, documenting daily work activities, properly working condition.
This individual will maintain accurate records for all assign responsibilities. The candidate must have excellent customer service skills, computer proficient in, Microsoft office applications, enthusiastic, positive, honest, hard team work and willing to work during special events (Mexican Fiesta, Taco Dinner, Golf Tournaments, etc). He /She will be responsible for a special project assigned by the Executive Director and/or Director Assistant.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
- Commitment to ongoing training and new system implementation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Interested in Project Management
- Willing to work flexible times (week and weekends)