Reaching out to a community at risk & challenging a population that has grown 74% in the last ten years.
Create & maximize public awareness of the devastating effects of obesity, diabetes, heart attack & stroke, especially in our state’s fastest-growing community. Secondly, encourage positive prevention strategies, especially those that enable families to lead a significantly better, healthy lifestyle.
All proceeds will benefit the Wisconsin Hispanic Scholarship Foundation, Inc., to empower young Hispanic men and women by providing education and scholarships
Paid Registrations Includes:
• One Fiesta Run & Walk T-shirt
After Aug. 12th, T-Shirt Size will be subject to availability
• FREE MEXICAN FIESTA ADMISSION
Sunday, Aug. 28th, only while wearing the event’s T-shirt
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
* Paid registration (T-Shirt and free items) must be picked up on the day of the event.
* Registration items will be available until supplies last.
All Fiesta Run & Walk participants must enter through the South Gate of
the Summerfest grounds – Open from 7:00 am to 10:30 am
Age / All Ages
* Kids under 8 years old participate for free
* Be there rain or shine!
* No refunds | No backpacks