Exhibition (All days) | Inside Cultural Pavilion
Catrinas Contest - Friday | Fiesta (sports) Area
Día de los Muertos Parade - Friday at 8:00pm | Main street
Dress/Paint your self as La Catrina/El Catrin and participate in the contest. Great Prizes!!
- Registration will be available the day of the event at the Fiesta (sports) Area
- Be on time for the contest
- No scary makeup and/or characters (This is a gala event)
- Costumes must be elegant, clean, without stains nor ripped/stained items
- Makeup must be pretty, no spider webs, no blood nor scary items
- Children: 2 years old to 13 years old
- General: 14 years and up
Need more information? Contact the Mexican Fiesta office at 414-3837-066.
Arte y Cantera – Exhibit and workshops
Presented by winners of the Mexican National Competition of “Carved of quarry”| Labrado de Cantera.
Award winners 2015
J. Guadalupe Trenado
Juan Pablo Fuentes
Take a piece of México with you!
Arts & Crafts
Handmade crafts, folkloric dancers, music and craft workshops. More than 150 artisans coming directly from México and other Latin American countries, to display their arts and crafts.
Pan de Feria
Enjoy our popular, traditional and delicious “Pan de Feria” handmade by Mexican bakers who come directly from México.
Sponsored in part by:
Explore and find the roots that helped you become who you are today!
• Santa Catarina Ixtepeji, Oaxaca Scroll
• Batallón de San Patricio: the Irish Heroes of México
WHY Mexicans and Irish are so similar?
Pati’s Mexican Table
Taste our Mexican Cuisine!
Come and meet Pati Jinich
“Award-winning Mexican-American chef”
Cook demonstration and book signing - Friday & Saturday
Sponsored by: Milwaukee Public Television | Channel 10/36
And Much More!
All activities are subject to change without a previews notice.